Facility Registry Community Meeting - March 20, 2014

Hi All,

Thanks again for everyone who filled out our road-mapping survey. We received great feedback from a fairly representative set of technical and implementation community members from Rwanda, Tanzania, Philippines, OHIE, PEPFAR, CDC and a few other interested stakeholders. If you haven’t had a chance to complete the survey yet, don’t hesitate to jump in, we would love to hear from you.

For the facility registry meeting scheduled for tomorrow, we put together a quick presentation that summarizes the survey results as of this afternoon. The agenda for our meeting tomorrow will be to review these findings and create a road-map of meetings moving forward. We hope to see you there and feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Facility Registry Community Meeting Details

When: March 20th, 2014 @ 11:00am EST / 3:00pm GMT / 6:00pm EAT

Where: Google Hangout - The link will be distributed through this post ~30 minutes before the meeting starts.

By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Thanks!

Scott

OHIE-FR Meeting - March202014.pdf (5.44 MB)

Hi Everyone,

We hope you can join our Facility Registry Community Meeting today. Here is the link to the google hangout for today: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/7acpjr2rkg9sain44067p1blis?hl=en

Also, a quick clarification on the presentation we shared. The quarters mentioned in the slides are seeking to represent quartiles based on the aggregate score, not a previously defined roadmap for quarters of the year. We will do our best to respond to each of the topics, but likely through a blend of routine community calls and focused separate meetings. Thanks!

Best,

Scott

···

On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 2:14:39 PM UTC-4, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks again for everyone who filled out our road-mapping survey. We received great feedback from a fairly representative set of technical and implementation community members from Rwanda, Tanzania, Philippines, OHIE, PEPFAR, CDC and a few other interested stakeholders. If you haven’t had a chance to complete the survey yet, don’t hesitate to jump in, we would love to hear from you.

For the facility registry meeting scheduled for tomorrow, we put together a quick presentation that summarizes the survey results as of this afternoon. The agenda for our meeting tomorrow will be to review these findings and create a road-map of meetings moving forward. We hope to see you there and feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Facility Registry Community Meeting Details

When: March 20th, 2014 @ 11:00am EST / 3:00pm GMT / 6:00pm EAT

Where: Google Hangout - The link will be distributed through this post ~30 minutes before the meeting starts.

By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Thanks!

Scott