Facility Registry Community Call - October 2, 2014

Hi Community,

Our next meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, we hope that you are able to join. During out last meeting we identified some workflow/transaction ideas that are important to the community. These are driven by demand of implementers and by technologist informing the community. After taking a quick first vote, the results looked like …

• Codesets uploaded to a FR …. services, facility type, administrative hierarchy (+++++

• Patterns for updates to a FR: directly or from some existing source(s) (++++

• Updating the facility list in the data warehouse via a FR, TZ requested (++

• How a Facility Registry consumes Health Worker Data and vice Versa (CSD?) (+

Some others to consider …

• Alerts? (Sometimes FRs need to be an index)

• Survey Tool consumes a FR or vice versa (e.g., ODK or other form tool)

There is still time to vote though. Feel free to respond to this thread or to me directly and let me know which are important to you/your team.

Otherwise, our call scheduled for tomorrow will focus on the following:

• Identifying a first workflow and moving forward on drafting it together.
  • Updates on the Facility Registry Implementer Call Moving Forward
  • AOB as time allows (Some potential things include: Implementation updates, implementers guide, facility data to support the Ebola outbreak response, and whatever your burning issues are.)

Best,

Scott

**Facility Registry Community Meeting Details **

When: October 2nd, 2014 @ 11am EDT / 5PM CAT
Where: Google Hangout, link will be shared shortly before the meeting here.
By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Hi Scott

Sorry we’ve fallen a bit behind on process and not sure how to indicate vote.

Can I indicate our support for 1,2 and 4 please? We believe 3 will become important over time but not an immediate priority.

Regards

Bob

···

On 1 October 2014 17:10, Scott Teesdale steesdale@instedd.org wrote:

Hi Community,

Our next meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, we hope that you are able to join. During out last meeting we identified some workflow/transaction ideas that are important to the community. These are driven by demand of implementers and by technologist informing the community. After taking a quick first vote, the results looked like …

• Codesets uploaded to a FR …. services, facility type, administrative hierarchy (+++++

There is still time to vote though. Feel free to respond to this thread or to me directly and let me know which are important to you/your team.

• AOB as time allows (Some potential things include: Implementation updates, implementers guide, facility data to support the Ebola outbreak response, and whatever your burning issues are.)

Best,

Scott

By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry (OHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi All,

Here is the link to the Google Hangout. (https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gq2g46kqmf3vop3q33z4i643pua)

Please let me know if you have trouble joining.

• Scott

PS… Bob thanks for the input we will incorporate it into our tally.

···

On Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:10:59 PM UTC-4, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi Community,

Best,

Scott

Hi All,

There was a mix up with the link this morning. Please give this link a try. Thanks!

Best,

Scott

···

On Thursday, October 2, 2014 9:52:17 AM UTC-4, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi All,

Here is the link to the Google Hangout. (https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gq2g46kqmf3vop3q33z4i643pua)

Please let me know if you have trouble joining.

• Scott

PS… Bob thanks for the input we will incorporate it into our tally.

On Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:10:59 PM UTC-4, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi Community,

Best,

Scott