Facility Registry Community Call - October 16, 2014

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well. Our next community call is coming up shortly, my apologies for the late notice here. As we discussed during out last meeting, we will focus on two agenda items this week. These include:

• Workflow for Code sets to be uploaded to a FR: Clarifying any remaining requirements and beginning to determine the specifications/transactions/components needed…
  • Identify ways this community can support the Ebola response via Facility Registries or improving facility data availability. I would propose we start by identifying any current needs and see what next steps we might be able to identify.
  • AOB / Implementation Updates as of interest
    **Facility Registry Community Meeting Details **

When: October 16th 2014 @ 11am EDT / 5PM CAT
Where: Google Hangout, link will be shared shortly before the meeting here.
By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Hi Everyone,

Here is the link for todays meeting. (https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gwdmtz24vmhdujetqms7nokplma) Google has been changing some of the permissions for creating public hangouts, so please send me an email if you have any trouble joining.

Best,

Scott

···

On Thursday, October 16, 2014 1:18:42 AM UTC-4, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well. Our next community call is coming up shortly, my apologies for the late notice here. As we discussed during out last meeting, we will focus on two agenda items this week. These include:

• Workflow for Code sets to be uploaded to a FR: Clarifying any remaining requirements and beginning to determine the specifications/transactions/components needed…
  • Identify ways this community can support the Ebola response via Facility Registries or improving facility data availability. I would propose we start by identifying any current needs and see what next steps we might be able to identify.
  • AOB / Implementation Updates as of interest
    **Facility Registry Community Meeting Details **

When: October 16th 2014 @ 11am EDT / 5PM CAT
Where: Google Hangout, link will be shared shortly before the meeting here.
By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.