Facility Registry Community Call - November 13, 2014

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well. Our next community call is coming up tomorrow (November 13, 2014) at 11am EST. The agenda will focus on discussing the terminology service and how hierarchical and other common code-sets can be shared from a terminology service to a facility registry. Jack Bowie from the Terminology Service community will be joining and we look forward to lively discussion. Please bring your questions as well.

**Facility Registry Community Meeting Details **

When: November 13th @ 11am EST
Where: Google Hangout, link will be shared shortly before the meeting here.
By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Best,

Scott

Hi All,

We are getting ready to begin our facility registry community call in about 10 minutes. The link below will allow you to join via Google Hangouts. Please let me know if you have any trouble connecting. Thanks! - Scott

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/grtjw2vqfpp6mgm2c35gdkemqia

···

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 10:08:05 PM UTC-5, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well. Our next community call is coming up tomorrow (November 13, 2014) at 11am EST. The agenda will focus on discussing the terminology service and how hierarchical and other common code-sets can be shared from a terminology service to a facility registry. Jack Bowie from the Terminology Service community will be joining and we look forward to lively discussion. Please bring your questions as well.

**Facility Registry Community Meeting Details **

When: November 13th @ 11am EST
Where: Google Hangout, link will be shared shortly before the meeting here.
By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Best,

Scott