Error posting to the SHR: Assigning Authority 'ECID&ECID&ECID' is not known to the Registry

Hi all,

I’m trying to post a APHP message from the POC to the SHR.

I’m using a Patient identifier type that has been registered in the XDS.b registry (Its listed in the configuration file).

However, the POST request that the IOL sends to the XDS.repository (see here for the message) returns a 200 message, but gives me the following error -

<ns3:RegistryError codeContext=“XDS Unknown Patient Id: PatientId 82679dc0-c38a-11e5-90f9-000000000000^^^ECID&ECID&ECID (n” errorCode=“XDSUnknownPatientId” location=" gov.nist.registry.ws.SubmitObjectsRequest.validate_patient_id(SubmitObjectsRequest.java:536) gov.nist.registry.ws.SubmitObjectsRequest.SubmitObjectsRequestInternal(SubmitObjectsRequest.java:281) gov.nist.registry.ws.SubmitObjectsRequest.submitObjectsRequest(SubmitObjectsRequest.java:151) gov.nist.registry.ws.serviceclasses.AbstractRegistry.SubmitObjectsRequest(AbstractRegistry.java:71) sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:622) gov.nist.registry.common2.service.AbstractXDSRawXMLINoutMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(AbstractXDSRawXMLINoutMessageReceiver.java:151) org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.java:40) org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:114) org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:173) org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:167) org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPWorker.service(HTTPWorker.java:267) org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.AxisHttpService.doService(AxisHttpService.java:281) " severity=“urn:oasis:names:tc:ebxml-regrep:ErrorSeverityType:Error”/>

Does this have anything whatsoever to do with the patient identifier type? Any advice would be appreciated :frowning: :frowning:

···

Thanks and best regards,

Suranga Kasthurirathne

Regional Community manager (Asia-Pacific)

Researching this, I feel that this fails because patients created on the POC are not pushed onto the SHR, as they should.

Isn’t it the IOL thats responsible for identifying new patients created on the CR, and duplicating these patients on the SHR?

But anyways, I tried manually creating my patient on the SHR, but APHP messages sent to the SHR continue to fail on the SHR, with the same old error message -

<ns3:RegistryError codeContext=“XDS Unknown Patient Id: PatientId 82679dc0-c38a-11e5-90f9-000000000000^^^ECID&ECID&ECID (Assigning Authority ‘ECID&ECID&ECID’) is not known to the Registry” errorCode=“XDSUnknownPatientId” location=" gov.nist.registry.ws.SubmitObjectsRequest.validate_patient_id(SubmitObjectsRequest.java:536) gov.nist.registry.ws.SubmitObjectsRequest.SubmitObjectsRequestInternal(SubmitObjectsRequest.java:281)

Any ideas on how to add this assigning authority to the registry? :frowning: :frowning:

···

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 9:34 PM, Suranga Kasthurirathne surangak@openmrs.org wrote:

Hi all,

I’m using a Patient identifier type that has been registered in the XDS.b registry (Its listed in the configuration file).

However, the POST request that the IOL sends to the XDS.repository (see here for the message) returns a 200 message, but gives me the following error -

<ns3:RegistryError codeContext=“XDS Unknown Patient Id: PatientId 82679dc0-c38a-11e5-90f9-000000000000^^^ECID&ECID&ECID (n” errorCode=“XDSUnknownPatientId” location=" gov.nist.registry.ws.SubmitObjectsRequest.validate_patient_id(SubmitObjectsRequest.java:536) gov.nist.registry.ws.SubmitObjectsRequest.SubmitObjectsRequestInternal(SubmitObjectsRequest.java:281) gov.nist.registry.ws.SubmitObjectsRequest.submitObjectsRequest(SubmitObjectsRequest.java:151) gov.nist.registry.ws.serviceclasses.AbstractRegistry.SubmitObjectsRequest(AbstractRegistry.java:71) sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:622) gov.nist.registry.common2.service.AbstractXDSRawXMLINoutMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(AbstractXDSRawXMLINoutMessageReceiver.java:151) org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.java:40) org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:114) org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:173) org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:167) org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPWorker.service(HTTPWorker.java:267) org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.AxisHttpService.doService(AxisHttpService.java:281) " severity=“urn:oasis:names:tc:ebxml-regrep:ErrorSeverityType:Error”/>

Does this have anything whatsoever to do with the patient identifier type? Any advice would be appreciated :frowning: :frowning:

Thanks and best regards,

Suranga Kasthurirathne

Thanks and best regards,

Suranga Kasthurirathne

Hi Suranga,

It might also be worth investigating openxds’s database to see if the patient is loaded or not (they’re stored in the personidentifier table)

I’m not sure if it’s the actual identifier type that’s the issue; from the error message it looks like it’s the identifier itself. But you can check that the correct id type is in fact setup in /usr/share/openshr/openxds/conf/actors/XdsRegistryConnections.xml (or somewhere similiar - this is the default for the openshr ubuntu package)

there should be something like

<NamespaceId>ECID</NamespaceId>

<UniversalId>ECID</UniversalId>

<UniversalIdType>ECID</UniversalIdType>

Cheers

Hannes

···

On 26 January 2016 at 10:56, Suranga Kasthurirathne surangak@openmrs.org wrote:

Researching this, I feel that this fails because patients created on the POC are not pushed onto the SHR, as they should.

Isn’t it the IOL thats responsible for identifying new patients created on the CR, and duplicating these patients on the SHR?

But anyways, I tried manually creating my patient on the SHR, but APHP messages sent to the SHR continue to fail on the SHR, with the same old error message -

<ns3:RegistryError codeContext=“XDS Unknown Patient Id: PatientId 82679dc0-c38a-11e5-90f9-000000000000^^^ECID&ECID&ECID (Assigning Authority ‘ECID&ECID&ECID’) is not known to the Registry” errorCode=“XDSUnknownPatientId” location=" gov.nist.registry.ws.SubmitObjectsRequest.validate_patient_id(SubmitObjectsRequest.java:536) gov.nist.registry.ws.SubmitObjectsRequest.SubmitObjectsRequestInternal(SubmitObjectsRequest.java:281)

Any ideas on how to add this assigning authority to the registry? :frowning: :frowning:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Shared Health Record (OpenHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openhie-shr+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Thanks and best regards,

Suranga Kasthurirathne

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 9:34 PM, Suranga Kasthurirathne surangak@openmrs.org wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks and best regards,

Suranga Kasthurirathne

Hannes Venter

Senior Software Developer

Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA

Mobile: +27 73 276 2848 | Office: +27 21 701 0939 | Skype: venter.johannes

E-mail: hannes@jembi.org

This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and then deleting same. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Jembi Health Systems NPO, its subsidiaries and associated companies is not liable for the security of information sent by e-mail and accepts no liability of whatsoever nature for any loss, damage or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from the access of this e-mail or any attachments hereto.

Hi Hannes!

So I took a look at XdsRegistryConnections.xml (which I found inside /opt/openxds/conf/actors)

Sure enough, this file doesn’t have a ECID registered. However, it does have a CR_CID registered.

I’m trying to register the ECID, and i’m wondering where should I enter it under? Does it go under or ?

···

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Hannes Venter hannes@jembi.org wrote:

Hi Suranga,

From my understanding it’s the CR that lets the SHR Registry know about new patients via the patient identity feed. Perhaps you could investigate the openempi logs to see if this is happening?

It might also be worth investigating openxds’s database to see if the patient is loaded or not (they’re stored in the personidentifier table)

I’m not sure if it’s the actual identifier type that’s the issue; from the error message it looks like it’s the identifier itself. But you can check that the correct id type is in fact setup in /usr/share/openshr/openxds/conf/actors/XdsRegistryConnections.xml (or somewhere similiar - this is the default for the openshr ubuntu package)

Cheers

Hannes

Thanks and best regards,

Suranga Kasthurirathne

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Shared Health Record (OpenHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openhie-shr+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Hannes Venter

This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and then deleting same. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Jembi Health Systems NPO, its subsidiaries and associated companies is not liable for the security of information sent by e-mail and accepts no liability of whatsoever nature for any loss, damage or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from the access of this e-mail or any attachments hereto.

Thanks and best regards,

Suranga Kasthurirathne

Hi all,

Thanks and best regards,

Suranga Kasthurirathne

Hey Suranga,

I think it needs to go under both.

Cheers

Hannes

···

On 26 January 2016 at 14:10, Suranga Kasthurirathne surangak@openmrs.org wrote:

Hi Hannes!

So I took a look at XdsRegistryConnections.xml (which I found inside /opt/openxds/conf/actors)

Sure enough, this file doesn’t have a ECID registered. However, it does have a CR_CID registered.

I’m trying to register the ECID, and i’m wondering where should I enter it under? Does it go under or ?

Thanks and best regards,

Suranga Kasthurirathne

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Hannes Venter hannes@jembi.org wrote:

Hi Suranga,

From my understanding it’s the CR that lets the SHR Registry know about new patients via the patient identity feed. Perhaps you could investigate the openempi logs to see if this is happening?

Cheers

Hannes

Hannes Venter

Thanks and best regards,

Suranga Kasthurirathne

Hi all,

Thanks and best regards,

Suranga Kasthurirathne

Hannes Venter

Hi Suranga,

The CR_CID is the internal MEDIC CR named identifier. You should have to ensure the following items match:

In the CR:

In the XDS Registry (OpenXDS):

<NamespaceId>$$CX4$$</NamespaceId>

<UniversalId>$$OID$$</UniversalId>

<UniversalIdType>ISO</UniversalIdType>

Where $$CX4$$ is a valid HL7v2 NamespaceID (which will appear in the CX.4 field) and $$OID$$ is a valid OID (in 1.2.3.4.5.6 format).

You’ll also have to setup the client registry to notify the SHR registry of patient updates. This can be done via configuration file or in the UI. In the configuration file it is:

<marc.hi.ehrs.cr.notification.pixpdq xmlns:xsi=“http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance” xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation=“file://./Configuration/marc.hi.ehrs.cr.notification.pixpdq.xsd”>

</marc.hi.ehrs.cr.notification.pixpdq>

NB: This is unsecured communication. Also $$CR_DEV_ID$$ and $$CR_FAC_ID$$ are the sending device and facility identifiers which OpenXDS will use to validate that the CR has authority to assign identifiers. This data is registered in OpenXDS somewhere however I’m not sure where off the top of my head.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

-Justin

···

On Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 2:10:03 PM UTC-5, Suranga Kasthurirathne wrote:

Hi Hannes!

Thanks and best regards,

Suranga Kasthurirathne

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Hannes Venter han...@jembi.org wrote:

Hi Suranga,

Cheers

Hannes

On 26 January 2016 at 10:56, Suranga Kasthurirathne sura...@openmrs.org wrote:

Thanks and best regards,

Suranga Kasthurirathne

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 9:34 PM, Suranga Kasthurirathne sura...@openmrs.org wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks and best regards,

Suranga Kasthurirathne

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openhie-shr...@googlegroups.com.

Hannes Venter

E-mail: han...@jembi.org