EMPI functionality

Good Day!

Can I ask on why is it that when we are updating a patient currently stored in the Client Registry, it doesn’t also update in the Point of Care or the openMRS, but based on the architecture it works in both ways, Client Registry to Point of Care and vice versa? All information will be use for our research about the HIE and the function of the Client Registry or the EMPI (school purposes).

Can I also ask if you have any documentations or links about the rules on how updating and deleting works in EMPI, does it also going to update the information that has been changed in the EMPI to the Point of Care(openMRS)?

Hoping for your immediate response.

Thank you.

• Research Team (EMPI) from Philippines

I just wanted to let you (your team) know we are having our monthly Client Registry Call tomorrow at 8am Eastern, please join us and this topic can be brought forward to the group for discussion. Thank you and let me know if you have any questions. I have posted the call-in information below as well.

Dial Toll Free Number:

• US: 800-220-9875
  • Norway: 800-142-85
  • Ireland: 800-625-002
  • Canada: 800-221-8656
  • South Africa 0-800-982-555
  • International (Not Toll-free) 1-302-709-8332
  • For additional toll free country numbers click here.
    Access Code 27424512#

**We can dial in any participants who are not able to connect through Skype or one of the above numbers, please email jamie@ohie.org 24 hours in advance to be dialed in.

···

On Friday, April 18, 2014 11:58:41 PM UTC-4, Gen Hart Baes wrote:

Good Day!

Can I ask on why is it that when we are updating a patient currently stored in the Client Registry, it doesn’t also update in the Point of Care or the openMRS, but based on the architecture it works in both ways, Client Registry to Point of Care and vice versa? All information will be use for our research about the HIE and the function of the Client Registry or the EMPI (school purposes).

Can I also ask if you have any documentations or links about the rules on how updating and deleting works in EMPI, does it also going to update the information that has been changed in the EMPI to the Point of Care(openMRS)?

Thank you.

I believe synchronizing from the Client Registry to the Point of Care is possible via the query patient workflow, but I do not know if the pilot implementation of OpenMRS has that capability at this time. Also note that it is the responsibility of the point of care (in this workflow) to request the updated patient information; what you ask for is more of a push from the client registry to the point of care. This would be a different / new workflow.

···

Jeremy Keiper
OpenMRS Core Developer
AMPATH / IU-Kenya Support

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 9:04 AM, Jennifer Williams jenniferlwilliams1@gmail.com wrote:

I just wanted to let you (your team) know we are having our monthly Client Registry Call tomorrow at 8am Eastern, please join us and this topic can be brought forward to the group for discussion. Thank you and let me know if you have any questions. I have posted the call-in information below as well.

Dial Toll Free Number:

• US: 800-220-9875
  • Norway: 800-142-85
  • Ireland: 800-625-002
  • Canada: 800-221-8656
  • South Africa 0-800-982-555
  • International (Not Toll-free) 1-302-709-8332
  • For additional toll free country numbers click here.
    Access Code 27424512#

**We can dial in any participants who are not able to connect through Skype or one of the above numbers, please email jamie@ohie.org 24 hours in advance to be dialed in.

On Friday, April 18, 2014 11:58:41 PM UTC-4, Gen Hart Baes wrote:

Good Day!

Thank you.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Client Registry” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to client-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi
How to install and connect database of OpenEPMI?
Sambath from Cambodia

···

On Saturday, April 19, 2014 10:58:41 AM UTC+7, Gen Hart Baes wrote:

Good Day!

Thank you.

Reatanaksambath - start here

http://www.openempi.org/confluence/display/openempidocs/Home

···

On Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 6:07 AM, Reatanaksambath Mean reatanaksambath@gmail.com wrote:

Hi
How to install and connect database of OpenEPMI?
Sambath from Cambodia

On Saturday, April 19, 2014 10:58:41 AM UTC+7, Gen Hart Baes wrote:

Good Day!

Thank you.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Client Registry” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to client-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

[wr]

you may say i’m a dreamer
but i’m not the only one