Comments in the Terminology Service Presumptions document

Hello,
I added some comments at the bottom of the Presumptions document. They are a bit clunky as I tried to key them to where they are relevant in the document.
When I comment on docs for the SHR community, the comments are physically located in the relevant place in the doc - I have no idea of the mechanism they use (and am quite stumbling in Google world), but could the TS community find out what the mechanism is, and consider implementing it for our documents? thanks.
David

David,

Thank you for shaping feedback on the document. I will contact the SHR team to identify the mechanism used and work to implement this within the TS Community Wiki.

···

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 13, 2013, at 11:47 AM, “David Aronow” uncle0wacko@gmail.com wrote:

Hello,

I added some comments at the bottom of the Presumptions document. They are a bit clunky as I tried to key them to where they are relevant in the document.

When I comment on docs for the SHR community, the comments are physically located in the relevant place in the doc - I have no idea of the mechanism they use (and am quite stumbling in Google world), but could the TS community find out what the mechanism is,
and consider implementing it for our documents? thanks.

David

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Terminology Services” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
terminology-services+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Hi,

We used google docs for the SHR documentation.

A google doc is created for each page and then embedded directly on the wiki.

Kind Regards

Hannes

···

On 13 October 2013 18:04, Williams, Jennifer craigjen@regenstrief.org wrote:

David,

Thank you for shaping feedback on the document. I will contact the SHR team to identify the mechanism used and work to implement this within the TS Community Wiki.

Sent from my iPhone

Hello,

When I comment on docs for the SHR community, the comments are physically located in the relevant place in the doc - I have no idea of the mechanism they use (and am quite stumbling in Google world), but could the TS community find out what the mechanism is,

David

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Terminology Services” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to terminology-services+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Hannes Venter
Software Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA
Mobile: +27 73 276 2848 | Office: +27 21 701 0939 | Skype: venter.johannes
E-mail: hannes@jembi.org

Thank you Hannes.

Jennifer L Williams, MPH

Health Information Project Manager

Regenstrief Institute, Inc., Center for Biomedical Informatics

410 West 10th Street, Suite 2000

Indianapolis, IN 46202

Phone: 317.423.5518

E-mail:
craigjen@regenstrief.org
**Please note I do have a new email address

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state
laws. Federal regulations and State laws prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization
for the release of medical or other information is not sufficient for this purpose. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

On Behalf Of Hannes Venter

···

Hi,

We used google docs for the SHR documentation.

A google doc is created for each page and then embedded directly on the wiki.

Kind Regards

Hannes

On 13 October 2013 18:04, Williams, Jennifer craigjen@regenstrief.org wrote:

David,

Sent from my iPhone

Hello,

David

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out

Hannes Venter
Software Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA
Mobile: +27 73 276 2848 | Office: +27 21 701 0939 | Skype: venter.johannes
E-mail: hannes@jembi.org

Hello All, I wanted to send a note to the entire group regarding David’s recent request. I have converted the Presumptions document into a Google Document which is embedded in the Wiki page. This will allow for community members to leave comments/feedback for future discussion. Here is the link https://wiki.ohie.org/display/SUB/Terminology+Service+Presumptions to the approptriate page, you will see I added David’s comments to the appropriate sections as well. Please let me know if I can work on any other tweaks such as this. Thank you David for your suggestion and feedback.

Cheers.

···

On Sunday, October 13, 2013 11:47:56 AM UTC-4, David Aronow wrote:

Hello,
When I comment on docs for the SHR community, the comments are physically located in the relevant place in the doc - I have no idea of the mechanism they use (and am quite stumbling in Google world), but could the TS community find out what the mechanism is, and consider implementing it for our documents? thanks.
David