coming to mHealth Summit?

Hey all,

Apologies for the overlap between the leadership and architecture lists - is there any all-community list for OpenHIE? I am writing to find out who of our OpenHIE community is coming to the mHealth Summit and/or the co-located Global mHealth Forum from Dec 8-11 in Washington DC (well, technically National Harbor, Maryland)

We may have the opportunity to have a 3-hour session on OpenHIE at the mHealth Summit. I am curious if there are a critical mass of attendees from our community to stand up a strong session sharing OpenHIE with the mHealth community - perhaps even actively start discussing how to tie mobile technologies into our emerging architecture.

Please let me know if you are coming to the mHealth Summit that week and if you would be available and interested in participating in an OpenHIE for mHealth session on Tuesday the 9th of December. (Paul, this is not a change to the panel I have invited you to present on on the 11th - but a possibly larger opportunity to more deeply engage the mHealth community.)

Once I get a list together we can see if we have a critical mass to do something exciting and pivotal.

Thank you all,

···

-
Dykki

Dear Andy,

We can certainly figure out how to patch you in if we have enough critical mass for an event. Others who would be open to being brought in remotely - please let me know that too.

Thank you very much,

···

Dykki

On Nov 25, 2014, at 6:32 PM, ‘Andrew Kanter’ via OpenHIE Leadership ohie-leadership@googlegroups.com wrote:

Afraid that I won’t be able to attend in person, Dykki. It is possible I might be able to attend partially remotely, depending on the timing,
etc.!

Andy

**--------------------
Andrew S. Kanter, MD MPH FACMI

Asst. Prof. of Clinical Biomedical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology

Columbia University

Email: andrew.kanter@dbmi.columbia.edu

Mobile: +1 (646) 469-2421

Office: +1 (212) 305-4842

Yahoo: andy_kanter

On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 11:19 AM, Dykki Settle dsettle@intrahealth.org wrote:

Hey all,

Apologies for the overlap between the leadership and architecture lists - is there any all-community list for OpenHIE? I am writing to find out who of our OpenHIE community is coming to the mHealth Summit and/or the co-located Global mHealth Forum from Dec
8-11 in Washington DC (well, technically National Harbor, Maryland)

We may have the opportunity to have a 3-hour session on OpenHIE at the mHealth Summit. I am curious if there are a critical mass of attendees from our community to stand up a strong session sharing OpenHIE with the mHealth community - perhaps even actively
start discussing how to tie mobile technologies into our emerging architecture.

Please let me know if you are coming to the mHealth Summit that week and if you would be available and interested in participating in an OpenHIE for mHealth session on Tuesday the 9th of December. (Paul, this is not a change to the panel I have invited you
to present on on the 11th - but a possibly larger opportunity to more deeply engage the mHealth community.)

Once I get a list together we can see if we have a critical mass to do something exciting and pivotal.

Thank you all,

Dykki

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Leadership” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-leadership+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Leadership” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
ohie-leadership+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Hi Dykki,

To answer your question around whether there is an all-community list for OpenHIE the answer would be yes. The OpenHIE Announcements list (openhie-announcements@googlegroups.com )
is an all community list and we encourage all OpenHIE community members to join this list as the purpose is for comprehensive community related information and events to be posted here. This list is moderated to keep from overloading peoples mailboxes but
something like this would reach a broad audience of sub-community members, implementers and all people interested in OpenHIE, which I believe to be your intention.

For everyone’s knowledge if you would like to post to the OpenHIE announcements list you can either send the message yourself, it will then be reviewed for acceptable content
and posted, or you can send your drafted message to me and I can post it on your behalf.

Thank you,

Jamie Thomas

On Behalf Of Chris Seebregts

···

Hi Dykki

Thanks for the invitation. Someone from Jembi may also be able to join remotely, depending on the time and connectivity.

The national implementation of OpenHIE as part of the MomConnect project for mobile maternal health in South Africa may be of interest to this audience.

Regards

Chris

Christopher Seebregts, PhD

CEO and eHealth Director | Jembi Health Systems NPC
Hon Assoc Prof | School of Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science | University of KwaZulu-Natal
SOUTH AFRICA
Tel: +27 21 701 0939 (office); chrisseebregts (skype); google.com/+ChrisSeebregts
Email: chris@jembi.org;
seebregtsc@ukzn.ac.za
Assistant: Lindie Spies (lindie@jembi.org)

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 1:44 AM, Dykki Settle dsettle@intrahealth.org wrote:

Dear Andy,

We can certainly figure out how to patch you in if we have enough critical mass for an event. Others who would be open to being brought in remotely - please let me know that too.

Thank you very much,

Dykki

On Nov 25, 2014, at 6:32 PM, ‘Andrew Kanter’ via OpenHIE Leadership ohie-leadership@googlegroups.com wrote:

Afraid that I won’t be able to attend in person, Dykki. It is possible I might be able to attend partially remotely, depending on the timing, etc.!

Andy

--------------------
Andrew S. Kanter, MD MPH FACMI

Asst. Prof. of Clinical Biomedical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology

Columbia University
Email: andrew.kanter@dbmi.columbia.edu

Mobile: +1 (646) 469-2421
Office: +1 (212) 305-4842
Yahoo: andy_kanter

On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 11:19 AM, Dykki Settle dsettle@intrahealth.org wrote:

Hey all,

Apologies for the overlap between the leadership and architecture lists - is there any all-community list for OpenHIE? I am writing to find out who of our OpenHIE community is coming to the mHealth Summit and/or the co-located Global mHealth Forum from Dec
8-11 in Washington DC (well, technically National Harbor, Maryland)

We may have the opportunity to have a 3-hour session on OpenHIE at the mHealth Summit. I am curious if there are a critical mass of attendees from our community to stand up a strong session sharing OpenHIE with the mHealth community - perhaps even actively
start discussing how to tie mobile technologies into our emerging architecture.

Please let me know if you are coming to the mHealth Summit that week and if you would be available and interested in participating in an OpenHIE for mHealth session on Tuesday the 9th of December. (Paul, this is not a change to the panel I have invited you
to present on on the 11th - but a possibly larger opportunity to more deeply engage the mHealth community.)

Thank you all,

Dykki

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-leadership+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
For more options, visit

For more options, visit

Hi Dykki.

I’ll be flying into National on the 9th – but presently, my arrival is 2pm. I can make a change to arrive earlier and will do to attend the session if it gets “off the ground”. :slight_smile:

Thanks for making the shout-out; I think it would be a really great discussion and very well attended.

Warmest regards,

Derek.

···

On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 12:19:31 PM UTC-5, Dykki Settle wrote:

Hey all,

Apologies for the overlap between the leadership and architecture lists - is there any all-community list for OpenHIE? I am writing to find out who of our OpenHIE community is coming to the mHealth Summit and/or the co-located Global mHealth Forum from Dec 8-11 in Washington DC (well, technically National Harbor, Maryland)

We may have the opportunity to have a 3-hour session on OpenHIE at the mHealth Summit. I am curious if there are a critical mass of attendees from our community to stand up a strong session sharing OpenHIE with the mHealth community - perhaps even actively start discussing how to tie mobile technologies into our emerging architecture.

Please let me know if you are coming to the mHealth Summit that week and if you would be available and interested in participating in an OpenHIE for mHealth session on Tuesday the 9th of December. (Paul, this is not a change to the panel I have invited you to present on on the 11th - but a possibly larger opportunity to more deeply engage the mHealth community.)

Thank you all,

Dykki

Hi All,

If anyone wants to remotely attend this session please let us know. We will try and get you connected for audio on Skype. Ping me at litlfred_intra

Cheers,
-carl

···

On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 12:19:31 PM UTC-5, Dykki Settle wrote:

Hey all,

Thank you all,

Dykki