CDA section/vocab workbook

Hello All,

I have attached an updated copy of the workbook that outlines the work that has been done on CDA entry/section import. As mentioned on the call today, sections are currently level 2 where OpenMRS can store the text in an obs representing the section, this represents the level 3 import support.

Green = Done and limited testing has been completed

Yellow = Implemented but not yet fully tested

Note that I haven’t gone through highlighted every instance of a template listed in the sheet (i.e. if one Problem Concern Entry is green they should all be green, I just haven’t done this)

Also, there is a third sheet in the workbook that outlines the codes within the CDA, the allowed units and equivalent CIEL concept (with a map type). This sheet looks a little odd because I use it to generate an XML file which is used to populate the OpenMRS concept dictionary on module install. Treat rows with cielId of UUID or blank as “create a concept please” rows. Many of these are to reconcile places where a CIEL term exists however the type is not compatible with what the importer needs to store.

I’m pretty sure we’ll need a better way to bulk import mappings into oMRS, this sheet was just something I used to organize a large amount of terminology mappings for development.

Cheers

-Justin

Templates and RMIMs.xlsx (2.29 MB)

Hi Justin,

This is great. Thanks for sharing. Seems you are making some great progress.

Cheers,

Ryan

···

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 5:25 PM, justin.fyfe@ecgroupinc.com wrote:

Hello All,

I have attached an updated copy of the workbook that outlines the work that has been done on CDA entry/section import. As mentioned on the call today, sections are currently level 2 where OpenMRS can store the text in an obs representing the section, this represents the level 3 import support.

Green = Done and limited testing has been completed

Yellow = Implemented but not yet fully tested

Note that I haven’t gone through highlighted every instance of a template listed in the sheet (i.e. if one Problem Concern Entry is green they should all be green, I just haven’t done this)

Also, there is a third sheet in the workbook that outlines the codes within the CDA, the allowed units and equivalent CIEL concept (with a map type). This sheet looks a little odd because I use it to generate an XML file which is used to populate the OpenMRS concept dictionary on module install. Treat rows with cielId of UUID or blank as “create a concept please” rows. Many of these are to reconcile places where a CIEL term exists however the type is not compatible with what the importer needs to store.

I’m pretty sure we’ll need a better way to bulk import mappings into oMRS, this sheet was just something I used to organize a large amount of terminology mappings for development.

Cheers

-Justin

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Shared Health Record (OpenHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openhie-shr+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Ryan Crichton

Lead Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA

Mobile: +27845829934 | Skype: ryan.graham.crichton
E-mail: ryan@jembi.org