Canceling February 5 Client Registry Community Call

Hello all, I wanted to send an email to the group and let everyone know we will be canceling the February 5 Community Call due to travel/scheduling issues. I do want to let everyone know that our next call April 8 will include an overview of the current
Bangladesh implementation. We will welcome ThoughtWorks to the call who will lead us through the overview and answer questions from the group. Thank you all.

**Jennifer L Williams, MPH PMP **|Project Manager

F447BFA7-64CF-416E-9382-5383D9F359EA[15].png

1101 West Tenth Street

Indianapolis, IN, 46202

Web and email addresses, and phone numbers will remain the same.

Tel 317-274-9239 | Fax 317-274-9303

Twitter: @Regenstrief | Facebook.com/regenstriefinstitute

www.regenstrief.org

Please disregard the email below, the Client Registry call is actually February 12 and we WILL have the meeting. I apologize for the confusion. Thank you.

On 2/3/16, 8:54 AM, “client-registry@googlegroups.com on behalf of Williams, Jennifer” <client-registry@googlegroups.com on behalf of
craigjen@regenstrief.org> wrote:

Hello all, I wanted to send an email to the group and let everyone know we will be canceling the February 5 Community Call due to travel/scheduling issues. I do want to let everyone know that our next call April 8 will include an overview of the current
Bangladesh implementation. We will welcome ThoughtWorks to the call who will lead us through the overview and answer questions from the group. Thank you all.

**Jennifer L Williams, MPH PMP **|Project Manager

F447BFA7-64CF-416E-9382-5383D9F359EA[15].png

1101 West Tenth Street

Indianapolis, IN, 46202

Web and email addresses, and phone numbers will remain the same.

Tel 317-274-9239 | Fax 317-274-9303

Twitter: @Regenstrief | Facebook.com/regenstriefinstitute

www.regenstrief.org

···

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Client Registry” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
client-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.