Friday’s OpenHIE Architecture call is 10-11am EST.
- Expectations for conformance testing in 2019
- Workflow status and any changes needed / expected for FHIR
- What exemplar workflows are implementedthat have not been incorporated into OHIE? (Vaccines? others?)
- Need for Share Record Locator Serivce (Miquel Sitjar)
- Discuss architecture group piloting OHIE Discourse
We will be using Zoom:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://iu.zoom.us/j/832179402
Or Telephone: Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 832 179 402
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/c1Vz5ASHm
If you could not join us for the OpenHIE Architecture call today, you can read the minutes or listen to the recording on 2019-01-25 Architecture Call wiki page.
Just to recap, the next steps and to do’s include:
Jennifer will reach out to the communities to see if they have thought about or been planning for conformance testing.
Jennifer will reach out to those not on today’s call to check on workflow status and any changes needed/expected for FHIR (i.e., TS).
Need to have a specific conversation about SHR workflows. Jennifer will add to a feature talk.
Richard will look at tags/categories in Discourse and provide input back to Jamie.
All are asked to look at Discourse (remember, you can’t post anything yet) and email questions to Jamie.
The next OpenHIE Architecture call is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. ET on Monday, February 11th.