Please be reminded that there is an OHIE Interoperability Layer and Shared Health Record combined call scheduled for tomorrow Tuesday 18 July 2017 at 16:00pm GMT +2 / 10:00AM Easten Time. Other time zones here
- Implementation questions from Community
- FHIR within the SHR
- A.O.B and Community members question
Everythird Tuesday (excluding holidays) from 4:00 - 5:00 PM GMT+2 (10:00 - 11:00 AMEastern Time), regardless of whether standard or daylight saving time is being observed.
Dial Toll Free Number:
- US: 800-220-9875
- Canada: 800-221-8656
- South Africa 0-800-993-549
- Norway: 800-142-85
- Ireland: 800-625-002
- International (Not Toll-free) 1-302-709-8332
- For additional toll free country numbers click here.
Access Code 61489468#
You can access the meeting notes on the link below: https://notes.ohie.org/2017-07-18_IOL_Community_Calls
Hope you will be able to join.
Project Officer|Jembi Health Systems|South Africa
Cape Town Office:
Tel: +27(0)21 701 0939