Welcome to the OpenHIE Announcements Mailing List...

All:

We’ve created a new mailing list for announcement-level communication around OpenHIE. We took the liberty to add a number of you to the list based upon your active participation in some aspect of the project. If we’ve made a mistake, please feel free to remove yourselves from the mailing list by going to the link at the bottom of this email.

To start, we will use this list to have general conversations around OpenHIE. I suspect within the next month, we will create a number of sub groups for more active conversation.

My intention is to have his mailing list ultimately serve as a low volume (read: 1-2 emails a month), high membership list for people interested in following the progress of the community.

In the meantime, however, please feel free to use this list as a way of communicating topics relevant to OpenHIE.

We will communicate when we change the nature of the announcement list.

I also created an alias for this list: annouce@ohie.org. Feel free to use either it or openhie-annoucements@googlegroups.com to post to the list.

Thanks!

-Paul

Paul,

Quick question is the alias supposed to be
announce@ohie.org or
annouce@ohie.org like you have it currently?

Jamie

···

We’ve created a new mailing list for announcement-level communication around OpenHIE. We took the liberty to add a number of you to the list based upon your active participation in some aspect of the project. If we’ve made a mistake,
please feel free to remove yourselves from the mailing list by going to the link at the bottom of this email.

To start, we will use this list to have general conversations around OpenHIE. I suspect within the next month, we will create a number of sub groups for more active conversation.

My intention is to have his mailing list ultimately serve as a low volume (read: 1-2 emails a month), high membership list for people interested in following the progress of the community.

In the meantime, however, please feel free to use this list as a way of communicating topics relevant to OpenHIE.

I also created an alias for this list: annouce@ohie.org. Feel free to use either it or
openhie-annoucements@googlegroups.com to post to the list.

Thanks!

-Paul

OpenHIE Announcement Mailing List

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Announcements” group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
openhie-announcements+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Paul,

Quick question is the alias supposed to be
announce@ohie.org or
annouce@ohie.org like you have it currently?

Jamie

···

We’ve created a new mailing list for announcement-level communication around OpenHIE. We took the liberty to add a number of you to the list based upon your active participation in some aspect of the project. If we’ve made a mistake,
please feel free to remove yourselves from the mailing list by going to the link at the bottom of this email.

I also created an alias for this list: annouce@ohie.org. Feel free to use either it or
openhie-annoucements@googlegroups.com to post to the list.

Thanks!

-Paul

OpenHIE Announcement Mailing List

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Announcements” group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
openhie-announcements+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.