Supporting Integrated Care Pathways (ICPs)... a discussion document

Hi all.

This document generally describes how we might weave support for guideline-based care into the fabric of OpenHIE. It introduces the notion of integrated care pathways (ICPs), looks at how care guidelines (such as HIV, TB or Maternal care) can be expressed using ICPs, and then explores how support for ICPs might be added to OpenHIE. Lastly the document proposes how an ICP-focused working group, such as was agreed to during the Indy Architecture meeting, might be launched.

This is a discussion document. I very much look forward to the discussion. :slight_smile:

Warmest regards,

Derek.

14-05-14 adding ICP to OpenHIE.pptx (1.75 MB)

Hi Derek,

I like how this is shaking out. I don’t have any comments at this point but I wanted to say that this approach looks very promising and it resonates with me. I look forward to hearing others thoughts.

Cheers,

Ryan

···

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 11:50 PM, Derek Ritz derek.ritz@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all.

This document generally describes how we might weave support for guideline-based care into the fabric of OpenHIE. It introduces the notion of integrated care pathways (ICPs), looks at how care guidelines (such as HIV, TB or Maternal care) can be expressed using ICPs, and then explores how support for ICPs might be added to OpenHIE. Lastly the document proposes how an ICP-focused working group, such as was agreed to during the Indy Architecture meeting, might be launched.

This is a discussion document. I very much look forward to the discussion. :slight_smile:

Warmest regards,

Derek.

–

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Architecture” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-architecture+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

–
Ryan Crichton

Software Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA

Mobile: +27845829934 | Skype: ryan.graham.crichton
E-mail: ryan@jembi.org

1 Like