Renaming the Sandbox Working Group - Response Needed

Hello!

My name is Tanya Khokhar and I am working at Regenstrief for the summer with the Global Health Informatics group, helping with project coordination and communication. Last week, we sent out an email about renaming the Sandbox Working Group and encouraged you to add suggestions to a GoogleDoc.

The submission period has ended and we now ask that you please vote for your favorite name(s) by clicking this link and responding to the poll. Please limit yourself to two votes andrespond by the end of the day on Monday, June 20th.

Best,

Tanya Khokhar

Thanks for sharing Tanya.

How I wish I could vote for more than one, Boaty McBoatFace would have been a strong second choice ha ha ha

Like the Laboratory and DevOps, seeing these if we’d have a DevOps Laboratory option that would have my vote

Carl Fourie | Senior Program Manager | Jembi Health Systems NPC | +27715404477 | Skype: carl.fourie17

• sent from mobile
···

On 14 Jun 2016 21:48, “Tanya Khokhar” tkhokharri@gmail.com wrote:

Hello!

My name is Tanya Khokhar and I am working at Regenstrief for the summer with the Global Health Informatics group, helping with project coordination and communication. Last week, we sent out an email about renaming the Sandbox Working Group and encouraged you to add suggestions to a GoogleDoc.

The submission period has ended and we now ask that you please vote for your favorite name(s) by clicking this link and responding to the poll. Please limit yourself to two votes andrespond by the end of the day on Monday, June 20th.

Best,

Tanya Khokhar

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Sandbox” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-sandbox+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.