PEPFAR Resource on GIS of use for MFLs and Facility Registries

Hi All,

Mark Dezalia and the PEPFAR team working on the DATIM/IPSL initiative created some great resources on the GIS aspects of sites captured by an MFL / Facility Registry. We wanted to share these out as a resource and we will include these in our library of resources available to be used by the broader OpenHIE and Facility Registry community.

Thanks Mark!

Scott

20150410 iPSL Phase II Guidance - GIS supplement.pdf (811 KB)

20150603-Site Administrator Community Call - Geography.pdf (4.13 MB)

Very helpful Scott. May I ask who has copyright as we would like to ask permission to reprint for our next AeHIN conference…

Alvin

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

···

Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2015 02:28

To: facility-registry@googlegroups.com

Reply To: facility-registry@googlegroups.com

Cc: Mark (CDC/CGH/DGHA) DeZalia (CTR)

Subject: PEPFAR Resource on GIS of use for MFLs and Facility Registries

Hi All,

Mark Dezalia and the PEPFAR team working on the DATIM/IPSL initiative created some great resources on the GIS aspects of sites captured by an MFL / Facility Registry. We wanted to share these out as a resource and we will include these in our library of resources available to be used by the broader OpenHIE and Facility Registry community.

Thanks Mark!

Scott

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry (OHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Alvin,

There is no copyright on this material. However, the guidance is in a draft stage of development so I would only ask that you caveat any presentation of the material with that disclaimer. I’m glad you’ve found it helpful!

Best regards,

Nate Heard

···

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 3:03 PM, alvin.marcelo@gmail.com wrote:

Very helpful Scott. May I ask who has copyright as we would like to ask permission to reprint for our next AeHIN conference…

Alvin

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2015 02:28

To: facility-registry@googlegroups.com

Reply To: facility-registry@googlegroups.com

Cc: Mark (CDC/CGH/DGHA) DeZalia (CTR)

Subject: PEPFAR Resource on GIS of use for MFLs and Facility Registries

Hi All,

Thanks Mark!

Scott

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry (OHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.