Just a reminder that we will be having the OpenHIE Leadership call Monday, February 10 at 10:00 a.m. EST. Please note change of date for this month’s call.
- Discuss what leadership looks like for OpenHIE (30 min - Paul)
Goal: Start to lay out a strawman for what leadership means and how it relates to partnership
Questions to think about prior to the meeting:
- What is the purpose of the leadership group in OpenHIE?
- What types of decisions do the leadership group make?
- What responsibilities should be given to leadership?
- What type of process should leadership use?
- What style of leadership should the group provide?
- What is a good number of people for a productive leadership group?
- Examples of good structures for effective decision making ?
- What types of personas should be represented in the leadership group?
- AAR for 2019 (20 min - Paul)
- An after action review (AAR) is a structured review or de-brief process for analyzing what happened, why it happened, and how it can be done better, by the participants and those responsible for the project or event.
- OHIE21 Host Criteria (5 min - Jamie)
- Goal: Share timeline, criteria and ask for any input by Feb 14th - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kFOYzcr54kJQy2rVCZbZqZqZ7GJ_VqR-aOJ7t53YkIA/edit#heading=h.cfkl34brverz
- AOB (5 min)
We will be using Zoom:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android : https://iu.zoom.us/j/832179402
Or Telephone: Dial: 1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 832 179 402
International numbers available : https://zoom.us/u/c1Vz5ASHm