OHIE-FR Meeting Today (2/6/14)

Hi All,

We are going to cancel the OHIE Facility Registry Community call today due to some busy travel schedules. We are looking forward to picking back up in two weeks on February 20th, where we will start to clarify our 2014 community goals and review some of the excellent examples of work from the past year. If you have any questions in the mean time please feel free to share them with the google group or email Ed and myself directly.

Best,

Scott

Scott, maybe we can do a little bit of a community roadmap to give ourselves and others an idea of workload and whats ahead?
Predictability for everyone and lessening the burden on you and me to prep content seem like good ideas :slight_smile:

Would you schedule some time ? We can draft it out and then send to everyone and review in the next call

~ej

···

On Feb 6, 2014, at 10:46 AM, Scott Teesdale steesdale@instedd.org wrote:

Hi All,

We are going to cancel the OHIE Facility Registry Community call today due to some busy travel schedules. We are looking forward to picking back up in two weeks on February 20th, where we will start to clarify our 2014 community goals and review some of the excellent examples of work from the past year. If you have any questions in the mean time please feel free to share them with the google group or email Ed and myself directly.

Best,

Scott

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry (OHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.