OHIE FR Call (12/12/13) Postponed to Next Thursday

Hi All,

A number of the routine participants of the OHIE-FR bi-weekly community call are not available for our call today. I propose we postpone the call to next Thursday, 12/19/13 to pick up on the CSD preparations and FRED work. Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Scott

Thanks Scott. That certainly suits me. I am in transit today.

···

On 12 December 2013 07:38, Scott Teesdale steesdale@instedd.org wrote:

Hi All,

A number of the routine participants of the OHIE-FR bi-weekly community call are not available for our call today. I propose we postpone the call to next Thursday, 12/19/13 to pick up on the CSD preparations and FRED work. Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Scott

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry (OHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Hi All,

We were hoping to try and schedule a facility registry community call today, however due to a number of conflicts and unavailabilities this wasn’t possible. We will resume the facility registry community calls on January 9th after the holidays. Please let me know if you have any questions in the mean time.

Sincerely,

Scott

···

On Thursday, December 12, 2013 2:25:36 AM UTC-5, Bob Jolliffe wrote:

Thanks Scott. That certainly suits me. I am in transit today.

On 12 December 2013 07:38, Scott Teesdale stee...@instedd.org wrote:

Hi All,

Sincerely,

Scott

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry (OHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-regis...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.