OHIE Facility Registry Community Meeting - March 19, 2015

Hi All,

The OpenHIE Facility Registry Meeting is scheduled for today, March 19th at 11am EST. We will be having the typical Google Hangout. I will send out the link shortly before we get started.

For our agenda:

• Test out the code sets from a TS and how we will represent them in our workflow w/ Jack Bowie

• Update: MFL and FR Collaborative Guidance

• Update: Refresh of our Community Roadmap

• AOB

Here is a notepad for our meetings moving forward as well.

• FR Community Notepad: Link

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Scott

Hi All,

Here is the link for the hangout today. Hope to see you there.

Best,

Scott

···

On Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 9:12:31 AM UTC-4, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi All,

The OpenHIE Facility Registry Meeting is scheduled for today, March 19th at 11am EST. We will be having the typical Google Hangout. I will send out the link shortly before we get started.

For our agenda:

• Test out the code sets from a TS and how we will represent them in our workflow w/ Jack Bowie
  • AOB

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Scott

hey scott… sorry, but my connx here in addis is crap. it’s just not strong enough to keep the hangout alive. i’ll look over the notes later after the call.

the only thing i’d like to add to the roadmap is federation. i see that as a fundamentally important capability.

warmest regards, – and apologies,

derek.

···

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 9:12 AM, Scott Teesdale steesdale@instedd.org wrote:

Hi All,

For our agenda:

• AOB

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Scott

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry (OHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Derek Ritz

This email may contain confidential information intended only for the recipient. If you receive it by accident, please delete it.