Hi,

Just joined this group.

I’m Michael Kambenga,a Software Developer from the University of Dar es salaam Computing Centre,Dar es salaam,Tanzania.

I have been introduced to a newly project of implementing Health Facility Registry here in Tanzania which uses the Resource Map Tool(of instedd) and I have been going through it for about three months now.

One of our task being able to use FRED API as a way to connect a facility registry to other tools for sharing facility data,I guess this is a place where I should have been a long time ago,Thanks.

Michael…

Hi Michael,

Thanks for joining the OHIE-FR google group and introducing yourself! We look forward to continuing to work with you in Tanzania on the Facility Registry there. Feel free to use the group to start discussions and stay current on upcoming meetings.

Best,

Scott

···

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Michael Kambenga mkambenga@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

Just joined this group.

I’m Michael Kambenga,a Software Developer from the University of Dar es salaam Computing Centre,Dar es salaam,Tanzania.

I have been introduced to a newly project of implementing Health Facility Registry here in Tanzania which uses the Resource Map Tool(of instedd) and I have been going through it for about three months now.

One of our task being able to use FRED API as a way to connect a facility registry to other tools for sharing facility data,I guess this is a place where I should have been a long time ago,Thanks.

Michael…

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry (OHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Scott Teesdale
Project Manager - InSTEDD

Email: steesdale@instedd.org

Social: Twitter / LinkedIn

Hi Michael, welcome …

Comrades, is there other place were the TZ Implementation is being discussed apart from the github repository ?

Regards,

Frank Tilugulilwa

···

On 19 July 2013 13:15, Michael Kambenga mkambenga@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

Just joined this group.

Michael…

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry (OHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Hi Frank and Michael,

The location of technical details related to the TZ implementation, FRED API and IHE is stored on Github here. (https://github.com/facilityregistry) Please feel free to watch the relevant sub-repositories and jump in on the ongoing conversations. This google group is then intended for broad questions/conversations and coordination among members.

Mturi and myself also have a weekly google hangout coordination meeting on Thursdays that we would like for UCC to start joining. If your connection isn’t great we can also connect to your phone. We typically discuss specifics on next steps and any challenges related to the ongoing implementation process. I will send out a calendar event with details shortly.

Best,

Scott

···

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Frank Tilugulilwa tilugulilwa@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Michael, welcome …

Comrades, is there other place were the TZ Implementation is being discussed apart from the github repository ?

Regards,

Frank Tilugulilwa

Scott Teesdale
Project Manager - InSTEDD

Email: steesdale@instedd.org

Social: Twitter / LinkedIn

On 19 July 2013 13:15, Michael Kambenga mkambenga@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

Just joined this group.

Michael…