Messaging

So I hope you have all noticed slide 7 of Derek’s powerpoints in which HMISs become edge apps and a new DW (my bet is on data warehouse) player exists within the HIE. Attached is my drawing of a somewhat similar idea, with DHIS2 deconstructed (yellow). (The IL appears twice only to have two areas outside the wall in which to draw.) Note that this is only a conceptual model, I have no intention of dismembering DHIS2; I’m pretty confident that by limiting initial functionality to that which exists in DHIS2, the worst that can happen is that we have to build some sort of adapter like with CSD. At any rate, this is all quite preliminary and constructive/destructive criticism is entirely welcome.
Saludos, Roger

Hi Roger,

Thank you for drawing everyone’s attention to this. But I didn’t get your attachment. Please try again.

Cheers,

Jim

···

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 5:02 PM, r.friedman@mindspring.com wrote:

So I hope you have all noticed slide 7 of Derek’s powerpoints in which HMISs become edge apps and a new DW (my bet is on data warehouse) player exists within the HIE. Attached is my drawing of a somewhat similar idea, with DHIS2 deconstructed (yellow). (The IL appears twice only to have two areas outside the wall in which to draw.) Note that this is only a conceptual model, I have no intention of dismembering DHIS2; I’m pretty confident that by limiting initial functionality to that which exists in DHIS2, the worst that can happen is that we have to build some sort of adapter like with CSD. At any rate, this is all quite preliminary and constructive/destructive criticism is entirely welcome.

Saludos, Roger

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Open HMIS” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to open-hmis+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.