IHE supplement for FHIR based InterLinked Registry

Hi All,

We have been working on a new supplement for IHE that will be FHIR based for InterLinked Registries. The name hasn’t been finalized yet. Next week there is a face to face meeting to mostly finish up Volume 1 and then the next couple months
will be work on Volume 2. We will have some time on the InterLinked Registry calls to discuss this in March and April so please join if you’d like to give comments then. If you have any comments on Volume 1, let me know and I can bring them up during the
meeting next week. You can either mark this up if that’s easier or just email me directly.

This registry will work with the following FHIR resources: Practitioner, Location, Organization and HealthcareService.

Thanks,

Luke

IHE_Suppl_mILR_2017_01_31.doc (646 KB)

Hi Luke

Thanks for sharing. Two quick questions:

(i) which FHIR version are you targetting (dstu-2, stu3?) for your resources

(ii) will you be profiling those resources with extensions and/or constraints? using forge tool?

I ask these because we grapple with similar questions with ADX, which we are also setting on FHIR next week. Will also share our Vol1 stuff when it is in slightly better shape.

Cheers

Bob

···

On 1 February 2017 at 15:23, Luke Duncan lduncan@intrahealth.org wrote:

Hi All,

We have been working on a new supplement for IHE that will be FHIR based for InterLinked Registries. The name hasn’t been finalized yet. Next week there is a face to face meeting to mostly finish up Volume 1 and then the next couple months
will be work on Volume 2. We will have some time on the InterLinked Registry calls to discuss this in March and April so please join if you’d like to give comments then. If you have any comments on Volume 1, let me know and I can bring them up during the
meeting next week. You can either mark this up if that’s easier or just email me directly.

This registry will work with the following FHIR resources: Practitioner, Location, Organization and HealthcareService.

Thanks,

Luke

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Architecture” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-architecture+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Bob,

We’ll be targeting stu3, but if that’s delayed further or there’s any issues then we may revisit that.

We will probably have constraints and possibly have extensions, but we’ll get more into that with Volume 2 in the next couple of months.

Thanks,

Luke

···

Hi Luke

Thanks for sharing. Two quick questions:

(i) which FHIR version are you targetting (dstu-2, stu3?) for your resources

(ii) will you be profiling those resources with extensions and/or constraints? using forge tool?

I ask these because we grapple with similar questions with ADX, which we are also setting on FHIR next week. Will also share our Vol1 stuff when it is in slightly better shape.

Cheers

Bob

On 1 February 2017 at 15:23, Luke Duncan lduncan@intrahealth.org wrote:

Hi All,

We have been working on a new supplement for IHE that will be FHIR based for InterLinked Registries. The name hasn’t been finalized yet. Next week there is a face to face meeting
to mostly finish up Volume 1 and then the next couple months will be work on Volume 2. We will have some time on the InterLinked Registry calls to discuss this in March and April so please join if you’d like to give comments then. If you have any comments
on Volume 1, let me know and I can bring them up during the meeting next week. You can either mark this up if that’s easier or just email me directly.

Thanks,

Luke

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Architecture” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
ohie-architecture+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout