IHE - Others registered to test mACM and ADX at connectathon

Hi! I thought I’d share that there are other 2016 connectathon participants signed up to test mACM and ADX.

Other ADX registrations:

• GE Content Consumer ZFP Viewer - is registered to test the Content Consumer Actor
  • NGC PROMIS - is registered to test the Content Consumer Actor and the
    Content Creator Actor

Other mACM registrations:

• CPH Corepoint Integration Engine - is registered to test theAlert Reporter Actor
  • QVERA Interface Engine 2016 - is registered to test the Alert Reporter Actor

Jennifer

:slight_smile: How great is that?!

Thanks, Jennifer, for sharing this news.

DJ

Derek Ritz, P.Eng., CPHIMS-CA

ecGroup Inc.

+1 (905) 515-0045

This communication is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed, and may contain information which is privileged or confidential. Any other delivery, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of privilege or confidentiality.

···

From: ohie-architecture@googlegroups.com [mailto:ohie-architecture@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Shivers, Jennifer Ellen
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 11:53 AM
To: ohie-architecture@googlegroups.com
Cc: Shivers, Jennifer Ellen
Subject: IHE - Others registered to test mACM and ADX at connectathon

Hi! I thought I’d share that there are other 2016 connectathon participants signed up to test mACM and ADX.

Other ADX registrations:

• GE Content Consumer ZFP Viewer - is registered to test the Content Consumer Actor

• NGC PROMIS - is registered to test the Content Consumer Actor and the Content Creator Actor

Other mACM registrations:

• CPH Corepoint Integration Engine - is registered to test the Alert Reporter Actor

• QVERA Interface Engine 2016 - is registered to test the Alert Reporter Actor

Jennifer

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Architecture” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-architecture+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.