Fw: generic "alerts" capability

Sorry not to have included the image, I was changing it up to the last minute, here it is along with Derek’s e-mail with slides.

14-05-08 mHealth alert messaging.pptx (226 KB)

···

Hi all.

Attached is a PPT which proposes a generic “alerting” capability which could potentially be used on both the RHEA project and within OpenHIE.

Comments are welcome.

Warmest regards,

Derek.

-----Forwarded Message-----

Sent: May 13, 2014 9:56 AM

To: ohie-architecture@googlegroups.com

Subject: generic “alerts” capability

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Architecture” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-architecture+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi all.

Sorry if I’ve created a “stir” with my slides; that isn’t at all my intention. I do think it is helpful, tho, to separate a “data warehouse” (basically, an OLAP server) from the many health system management applications that might make use of this DW to generate analyses to support decision-making.

Thank you, Roger, for re-posting the PPT to this Group and for the diagram which, it seems to me, starts to separate out the various bits of HMIS into “service-side” and “client-side”.

Warmest regards,

Derek.

PS: I’ve posted a new PPT deck to the architecture working group, for discussion. It generally introduces how integrated care pathways (workflow “engine” capability) might be woven into the fabric of OpenHIE.

···

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014 9:15:08 PM UTC-4, Roger Friedman wrote:

Sorry not to have included the image, I was changing it up to the last minute, here it is along with Derek’s e-mail with slides.

-----Forwarded Message-----

Sent: May 13, 2014 9:56 AM

To: ohie-arc...@googlegroups.com

Subject: generic “alerts” capability

Hi all.

Attached is a PPT which proposes a generic “alerting” capability which could potentially be used on both the RHEA project and within OpenHIE.

Comments are welcome.

Warmest regards,

Derek.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Architecture” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-architect...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.