Facility Registry Meeting - October 6

Hi All,

We have a facility registry community call scheduled for today at 11am ET or 6pm EAT. A few potential topics to discuss include:

• Public facility portals - who has them? who uses them? what do countries need?
  • Facility Registries and Open Data Initiatives like OSM, HDX, etc.
  • More on Referrals (See key notes and links from last time here)
  • Site-level Planning and Capacity Building
  • AOB - Bring your own updates / topics!
    If you would like to join, please see the linked details to access our notes and the google hangout (link)

Best,

Scott

Hi All

There is a facility registry community call scheduled for Thursday August 11th at 11am ET or 6pm EAT. If you would like to join please see the following details to access our notes and a google hangout (link).

For the agenda today, there are three topics that we would propose. They are:

• Public facility portals - who has them? who uses them? what do countries need?
  • Patient Referrals - Identify tangible use cases, existing implementations, etc…
  • Interest on exporting data to OSM?

Best,

Scott

Hi All,
I am Mayer Antoine from CDC Haiti working with PEPFAR, i have seen the notes of October 6 meeting.

For your information, sharing with you the lastest work done by the Ministry of Health in Haiti regarding Master Faclity List (MFL) with the support of USAID.

I am new the OpenHIE framework and my question is: what would be needed to use or transform this platform in an “OpenHIE Facility Registry” ?

Regards,

Mayer

···

On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 9:31:05 AM UTC-4, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi All,

We have a facility registry community call scheduled for today at 11am ET or 6pm EAT. A few potential topics to discuss include:

• Facility Registries and Open Data Initiatives like OSM, HDX, etc.
  • More on Referrals (See key notes and links from last time here)
  • Site-level Planning and Capacity Building
  • AOB - Bring your own updates / topics!
    If you would like to join, please see the linked details to access our notes and the google hangout (link)

Best,

Scott

Hi All

There is a facility registry community call scheduled for Thursday August 11th at 11am ET or 6pm EAT. If you would like to join please see the following details to access our notes and a google hangout (link).

For the agenda today, there are three topics that we would propose. They are:

• Patient Referrals - Identify tangible use cases, existing implementations, etc…
  • Interest on exporting data to OSM?

Best,

Scott