Facility Registry Community Meeting Today (9/4/2014)

Hi All,

There is a facility registry community meeting scheduled for Today, September 4th at 11am EDT. Sorry for the late agenda here. I will send out a google hangout link a few minutes before the meeting, but if you would prefer I can also call you in by phone. Just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your details.

Today, the agenda will include:

• Wrap up our review of facility registry related scenarios
  • Help to frame our plan to grow the community
  • AOB and Implementation Updates as time allows
    **Facility Registry Community Meeting Details **

When: Today, September 4th, 2014 @ 11:00am EDT
Where: Google Hangout, link will be shared shortly before the meeting here.
By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Thanks!
Scott

Hi All,

Here is the link for the hangout today: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gwo6ou6kvlwj6xo3fpiex5w63qa

Also here are a few google docs that we will be working off of for today’s call as well.

···

On Thursday, September 4, 2014 10:03:40 AM UTC-4, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi All,

There is a facility registry community meeting scheduled for Today, September 4th at 11am EDT. Sorry for the late agenda here. I will send out a google hangout link a few minutes before the meeting, but if you would prefer I can also call you in by phone. Just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your details.

By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Thanks!
Scott

Sorry couldn’t maker the meeting today. But I am not sure you captured my feedback very well from last week. Or probably I didn’t articulate it well enough.

My point was that it is naturally easy to create an infinitely long list of possible interactions with a facility registry. But what is incorrect here is that we have completely missed out what is probably the current modal use case in most many countries for facility related data, which is the routine hmis reporting system. I guess this comprises all of the “health systems management” block.

···

On 4 September 2014 15:54, Scott Teesdale steesdale@instedd.org wrote:

Hi All,

Here is the link for the hangout today: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gwo6ou6kvlwj6xo3fpiex5w63qa

Also here are a few google docs that we will be working off of for today’s call as well.

Hi All,

Thanks!
Scott

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry (OHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry it didn’t get included in our list here. I agree it would be inadvisable to make a super list of all the scenarios that may or may not exist, but focusing on real-world scenarios that are emerging or already exist from implementers was our goal. (e.g., have been communicated to the community or are already occurring in some fashion) I also totally agree that the FR and HMIS interaction is super important to clarify. We see that as an ongoing conversation in at least TZ/RW already to varying degrees, it’s funny how you miss the obvious ones. :wink:

Next steps on our roadmap for the community, for each of the most important scenarios including this HMIS one, is to identify the workflow/transactions associated with each. It may be fairly simple for this case but helping to articulate it will be of value to those implementers trying to sort out these problems currently as well as down the road. I just added it in row 5 of our shared document, feel free to add more detail if I missed anything. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Scott

···

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Bob Jolliffe bobjolliffe@gmail.com wrote:

Sorry couldn’t maker the meeting today. But I am not sure you captured my feedback very well from last week. Or probably I didn’t articulate it well enough.

My point was that it is naturally easy to create an infinitely long list of possible interactions with a facility registry. But what is incorrect here is that we have completely missed out what is probably the current modal use case in most many countries for facility related data, which is the routine hmis reporting system. I guess this comprises all of the “health systems management” block.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry (OHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Scott Teesdale
Project Manager - InSTEDD

Email: steesdale@instedd.org

Social: Twitter / LinkedIn

On 4 September 2014 15:54, Scott Teesdale steesdale@instedd.org wrote:

Hi All,

Hi All,

Thanks!

Scott