Facility Registry Community Meeting Oct 29: Community Updates, Sierra Leone & FRED API

Hi Everyone,

Our next facility registry call is later today - October 29th at 11am ET / 3pm GMT. We hope that you are able to make it. Our agenda for the meeting currently includes:

• FR Community Updates
  • Dialogue with Ime Asangansi regarding Sierra Leone and facility registry APIs/Standards
  • AOB or priority issues

We will be sharing a link to a google hangout via this group shortly before the meeting. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Scott

Hi Everyone,

We are about to get started with our facility registry community meeting. Here is a link to join. https://hangouts.google.com/call/tvussbhmg5ligqh3gntbj7epvea

Please let me know if you have any trouble.

Best,

Scott

ยทยทยท

On Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 12:18:07 AM UTC-5, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Our next facility registry call is later today - October 29th at 11am ET / 3pm GMT. We hope that you are able to make it. Our agenda for the meeting currently includes:

• FR Community Updates
  • Dialogue with Ime Asangansi regarding Sierra Leone and facility registry APIs/Standards
  • AOB or priority issues

We will be sharing a link to a google hangout via this group shortly before the meeting. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Scott