Facility Registry Community Meeting Oct 1: Kenya MFL & Registry Presentation

Hi All,

Our next facility registry community meeting is tomorrow, October 1st at 11am ET. We have the pleasure of hearing from Esther Kathini & John Muthee, who have been leading much of the work in Kenya for the MOH of Kenya’s MFL / facility registry efforts. Here are a few related links:

We hope that you are able to join and learn about the Kenya implementation and see how their experience can further enrich our community. I will send out a link to our Google Hangout via the group here, about 15 minutes before we begin.

Sincerely,

Scott

PS: If you would like to present on the MFL/FR work you are doing, send me a quick email. We would very much like to find a time that works for the group.

Hi Everyone,

We are going to be getting started here in the next 15 minutes @ 11am ET. We are looking forward to an interesting summary from our colleagues in Kenya who have been working on the national MFL/FR there. Here is a link for the hangout.

Best,

Scott

···

On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 2:05:24 PM UTC-5, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi All,

Our next facility registry community meeting is tomorrow, October 1st at 11am ET. We have the pleasure of hearing from Esther Kathini & John Muthee, who have been leading much of the work in Kenya for the MOH of Kenya’s MFL / facility registry efforts. Here are a few related links:

We hope that you are able to join and learn about the Kenya implementation and see how their experience can further enrich our community. I will send out a link to our Google Hangout via the group here, about 15 minutes before we begin.

Sincerely,

Scott

PS: If you would like to present on the MFL/FR work you are doing, send me a quick email. We would very much like to find a time that works for the group.