Facility Registry Community Meeting - June 26, 2014

Hi All,

Hopefully you are able to join our Facility Registry Community Meeting for today (6/26). I’ll send out a link to the Google Hangout about 15-20 minutes before we get started here, in this google group.

For our agenda, here is what we had in mind for today.

• Burning Issues (We occasionally open up the meeting to allow anyone to bring their challenges and discuss them, today is one of those days!)
  • Facility Registry Requirements Matrix (If we are low on burning issues then I have one I can propose around a requirements matrix we would like for our implementation guide)
  • Implementation Updates
    Also, if you haven’t had a chance to take a look at our community roadmap, and would still like to, please feel free to add comments on the document or shoot me a message and we can discuss.

**Facility Registry Community Meeting Details **
When: June 26, 2014 @ 11:00am EDT
Where: Google Hangout, link will be shared shortly before the meeting here.
By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Thanks!
Scott

Here is the link for today’s hangout.

–>> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gtb24mghkz7uexmvdym7nvkjfia

Please let me know if you have any difficulty connecting. - Scott

···

On Thursday, June 26, 2014 9:01:24 AM UTC-4, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi All,

Hopefully you are able to join our Facility Registry Community Meeting for today (6/26). I’ll send out a link to the Google Hangout about 15-20 minutes before we get started here, in this google group.

For our agenda, here is what we had in mind for today.

• Burning Issues (We occasionally open up the meeting to allow anyone to bring their challenges and discuss them, today is one of those days!)
  • Facility Registry Requirements Matrix (If we are low on burning issues then I have one I can propose around a requirements matrix we would like for our implementation guide)
  • Implementation Updates
    Also, if you haven’t had a chance to take a look at our community roadmap, and would still like to, please feel free to add comments on the document or shoot me a message and we can discuss.

**Facility Registry Community Meeting Details **
When: June 26, 2014 @ 11:00am EDT
Where: Google Hangout, link will be shared shortly before the meeting here.
By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Thanks!
Scott