Facility Registry Community Meeting - August 7, 2014

Hi Everyone,

There is a facility registry community meeting scheduled for today, August 7th at 11am EDT. I will send out a google hangout link a few minutes before the meeting, but if you would prefer I can also call you in by phone just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your details.

The agenda for today will be to continue progressing with our community roadmap, specifically:

• Improving our value statement, targeted towards decision makers, at the beginning of the implementation guide and seeing if we can transform it into a quick infographic (via something like Piktochart for example).
  • Country Implementation Update as identified of interest by attendees
  • AOB, feel free to join too!
    **Facility Registry Community Meeting Details **

When: August 7th, 2014 @ 11:00am EDT
Where: Google Hangout, link will be shared shortly before the meeting here.
By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Thanks!
Scott

Hi All,

Here is the link to join the hangout. We had some permissions issues during our last call, but we think we have resolved it. If you have any problems accessing the link please let me know.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gu5ajb6t3z4lgou3nyeo4w4n5ya

Sincerely,

Scott

PS Here are links to access the facility registry implementation guide and a scratch pad for discussing the value proposition too.

···

On Thursday, August 7, 2014 9:45:53 AM UTC-4, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi Everyone,

There is a facility registry community meeting scheduled for today, August 7th at 11am EDT. I will send out a google hangout link a few minutes before the meeting, but if you would prefer I can also call you in by phone just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your details.

The agenda for today will be to continue progressing with our community roadmap, specifically:

• Improving our value statement, targeted towards decision makers, at the beginning of the implementation guide and seeing if we can transform it into a quick infographic (via something like Piktochart for example).

By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Thanks!
Scott

···

Sent from my Windows Phone

Scott Teesdale

Sent:
‎8/‎7/‎2014 7:55 AM

To:
facility-registry@googlegroups.com

Subject:
Re: Facility Registry Community Meeting - August 7, 2014

Hi All,

Here is the link to join the hangout. We had some permissions issues during our last call, but we think we have resolved it. If you have any problems accessing the link please let me know.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gu5ajb6t3z4lgou3nyeo4w4n5ya

Sincerely,

Scott

PS Here are links to access the facility registry implementation guide and a

scratch pad for discussing the value proposition
too.

On Thursday, August 7, 2014 9:45:53 AM UTC-4, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi Everyone,

There is a facility registry community meeting scheduled for today, August 7th at 11am EDT. I will send out a google hangout link a few minutes before the meeting, but if you would prefer I can also call you in by phone just email me (steesdale@instedd.org )
with your details.

Thanks!

Scott

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry (OHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.