Facility Registry Community Meeting - August 21, 2014

Hi Everyone,

There is a facility registry community meeting scheduled for August 21st at 11am EDT. I will send out a google hangout link a few minutes before the meeting, but if you would prefer I can also call you in by phone. Just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your details.

The agenda for the call will be to continue progressing with our community roadmap, specifically:

• Review of “What is OHIE 1.0”, as it relates to a Facility Registry, and gathering feedback to share with the OHIE architecture community.
  • Begin to identify workflows based on country requirements
    **Facility Registry Community Meeting Details **

When: August 21st, 2014 @ 11:00am EDT
Where: Google Hangout, link will be shared shortly before the meeting here.
By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Thanks!
Scott

Hi all,

Here is the link for the hangout today. (https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gs2c6qk6htag4p2ufoqpndq3qaa) Please let me know if you have any trouble joining today.

Best,

Scott

···

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 11:17:08 PM UTC-7, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi Everyone,

There is a facility registry community meeting scheduled for August 21st at 11am EDT. I will send out a google hangout link a few minutes before the meeting, but if you would prefer I can also call you in by phone. Just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your details.

The agenda for the call will be to continue progressing with our community roadmap, specifically:

• Review of “What is OHIE 1.0”, as it relates to a Facility Registry, and gathering feedback to share with the OHIE architecture community.
  • Begin to identify workflows based on country requirements
    **Facility Registry Community Meeting Details **

When: August 21st, 2014 @ 11:00am EDT
Where: Google Hangout, link will be shared shortly before the meeting here.
By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Thanks!
Scott