Facility Registry Community Meeting - August 21, 2014

Hi Everyone,

There is a facility registry community meeting scheduled for August 21st at 11am EDT. I will send out a google hangout link a few minutes before the meeting, but if you would prefer I can also call you in by phone. Just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your details.

The agenda for the call will be to continue progressing with our community roadmap, specifically:

• Review of “What is OHIE 1.0”, as it relates to a Facility Registry, and gathering feedback to share with the OHIE architecture community.
  • Begin to identify workflows based on country requirements
    **Facility Registry Community Meeting Details **

When: August 21st, 2014 @ 11:00am EDT
Where: Google Hangout, link will be shared shortly before the meeting here.
By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Thanks!
Scott

Hi all,

Here is the link for the hangout today. (Google Workspace Updates: New community features for Google Chat and an update on Currents) Please let me know if you have any trouble joining today.

Best,

Scott

···

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 11:17:08 PM UTC-7, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi Everyone,

There is a facility registry community meeting scheduled for August 21st at 11am EDT. I will send out a google hangout link a few minutes before the meeting, but if you would prefer I can also call you in by phone. Just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your details.

The agenda for the call will be to continue progressing with our community roadmap, specifically:

• Review of “What is OHIE 1.0”, as it relates to a Facility Registry, and gathering feedback to share with the OHIE architecture community.
  • Begin to identify workflows based on country requirements
    **Facility Registry Community Meeting Details **

When: August 21st, 2014 @ 11:00am EDT
Where: Google Hangout, link will be shared shortly before the meeting here.
By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Thanks!
Scott