Facility Registry Community Meeting - April 3, 2014

Hi All,

The OpenHIE Facility Registry community bi-weekly meeting is scheduled for tomorrow 4/3/2014. During our past meeting, we started to go through the results of our road mapping survey. We only made it about half way through, so this week we will finish reviewing these results. I attached the presentation summarizing our results as well, in case you haven’t had a chance to take a look yet. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Facility Registry Community Meeting Details
When: April 3rd, 2014 @ 11:00am EST / 3:00pm GMT / 6:00pm EAT
Where: Google Hangout - A link will be distributed through this post ~30 minutes before the meeting starts.
By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Thanks!
Scott

OHIE-FR Meeting - March202014.pdf (5.44 MB)

Hi Everyone,

We hope you are able to join our Facility Registry Community meeting today. Here is the link to the Google Hangout. (https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/7ecpigsnbu0gmn7uvi8v5fl3pc) If you have any trouble connecting, feel free to send me an email or reply to this thread.

Best,

Scott

···

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 4:40:07 PM UTC-4, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi All,

The OpenHIE Facility Registry community bi-weekly meeting is scheduled for tomorrow 4/3/2014. During our past meeting, we started to go through the results of our road mapping survey. We only made it about half way through, so this week we will finish reviewing these results. I attached the presentation summarizing our results as well, in case you haven’t had a chance to take a look yet. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Facility Registry Community Meeting Details
When: April 3rd, 2014 @ 11:00am EST / 3:00pm GMT / 6:00pm EAT
Where: Google Hangout - A link will be distributed through this post ~30 minutes before the meeting starts.
By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Thanks!
Scott