Facility Registry Community Meeting - April 17, 2014

Hi All,

The OpenHIE Facility Registry community bi-weekly meeting is scheduled for April 17th. We are planning to discuss the status of the implementation guide and what next steps we would like to take as a community.

Here is a link to the implementation guide, for your reference: Facility Registry Implementation Guide

**Facility Registry Community Meeting Details **
When: April 17, 2014 @ 11:00am EST / 3:00pm GMT / 6:00pm EAT
Where: Google Hangout - A link will be distributed through this post ~30 minutes before the meeting starts.
By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Sincerely,
Scott

Hi Scott.

Sorry… I can’t make the call later today. I’ve added comments to the Impl guide, tho.

Also, as an update to the community, the BID team had a terrific meeting with the MOH eHealth team a couple of days ago re: the requirements for supporting BID’s immunization workflows. Many of my comments on the Impl guide reflect insights from this meeting. TZ’s eHealth team has a strong appetite for EA, generally (and for OpenHIE, specifically). In the immediate term, they particularly want to cross reference between their HWR and their FR – which are both active projects right now. They were very keen to know more about how CSD supports this.

I think there is an opportunity to coordinate with Carl and the IntraHealth folks and provide them with some advice regarding ways this could be readily deployed. :slight_smile:

Warmest regards,

Derek.

···

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 1:32 AM, Scott Teesdale steesdale@instedd.org wrote:

Hi All,

The OpenHIE Facility Registry community bi-weekly meeting is scheduled for April 17th. We are planning to discuss the status of the implementation guide and what next steps we would like to take as a community.

Here is a link to the implementation guide, for your reference: Facility Registry Implementation Guide

**Facility Registry Community Meeting Details **
When: April 17, 2014 @ 11:00am EST / 3:00pm GMT / 6:00pm EAT
Where: Google Hangout - A link will be distributed through this post ~30 minutes before the meeting starts.

By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Sincerely,

Scott

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Facility Registry (OHIE)” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Derek Ritz

This email may contain confidential information intended only for the recipient. If you receive it by accident, please delete it.