Facility Registry Community Call - December 11, 2014

Hi All,

Our next facility registry community call is coming up tomorrow (December 11th, 2014) at 11am EST. The agenda will focus on beginning to draft a workflow around the management and sharing of terminologies/metadata for a facility registry. This will build off our previous conversation with Jack Bowie from the Terminology Service community. We look forward to seeing you there.

Best,

Scott

**Facility Registry Community Meeting Details **

When: December 11th @ 11am EST
Where: Google Hangout, link will be shared shortly before the meeting here.
By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Best,

Scott

Hi All, Here is the link to a hangout today… https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gy4ku4mlxn426bxgsaojww4blma

Let me know if you have any trouble connecting.

Best,

Scott

···

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 9:57:40 PM UTC-5, Scott Teesdale wrote:

Hi All,

Our next facility registry community call is coming up tomorrow (December 11th, 2014) at 11am EST. The agenda will focus on beginning to draft a workflow around the management and sharing of terminologies/metadata for a facility registry. This will build off our previous conversation with Jack Bowie from the Terminology Service community. We look forward to seeing you there.

Best,

Scott

**Facility Registry Community Meeting Details **

When: December 11th @ 11am EST
Where: Google Hangout, link will be shared shortly before the meeting here.
By Phone: Can’t connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (steesdale@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Best,

Scott