Our next facility registry community meeting is tomorrow - April 14th at 11am EDT / . We hope that you are able to make it. Our agenda for the meeting currently includes:
- A discussion to further explore the application of the duplicate matching service, as recently shared by Jennifer Shivers through the architecture forum. Specifically, we hope to look into how this can further help facility data and facility registry related activities. A few initial questions to get us started include:
- Can this service be applied to seek duplicates when there are multiple data sets?
- What would be needed to integrate this into curation and micro-tasking workflows?
- What would be required for this be supported by reference FR tools out of the box?
- A routine check-in on:
- How FR projects and activities are going
- Open session to ask questions related to facility registries and OpenHIE
We will be sharing a link to a google hangout via this group shortly before the meeting. Please let us know if you have any questions.