eRSS proposal (attached)

I’m pretty sure there is a way to upload to IHE’s ITI Tech ftp server – but I don’t seem to have “submit” access to that site.

ITI Tech members: Please find (attached) a copy of the eReferral Search Service detailed profile proposal for your consideration. I have also included a document as an appendix to this proposal: the Human Services Directory service spec jointly developed by HL7/OMG. The eRSS proposal highly leverages this document.

Could one of the committee chairs please help me by posting these documents up to the ftp site? Thank you.

Warmest regards,

Derek.

Derek Ritz, P.Eng., CPHIMS-CA

ecGroup Inc.

+1 (905) 515-0045

www.ecgroupinc.com

This communication is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed, and may contain information which is privileged or confidential. Any other delivery, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of privilege or confidentiality. If you have received this telecommunication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return electronic mail and destroy the message and any attachments.

12-11-17 IHE eRSS Work Item Proposal (ITI Tech) v0.4.docx (180 KB)

Appendix 1 Human Services Directory (HSD) service functional specification.pdf (842 KB)

···

Le présent courriel et les documents qui y sont joints sont confidentiels et protégés et s’adressent exclusivement au destinataire mentionné ci-dessus. L’expéditeur ne renonce pas aux droits et privilèges qui s’y rapportent ni à leur caractère confidentiel. Toute prise de connaissance, diffusion, utilisation ou reproduction de ce message ou des documents qui y sont joints, ainsi que des renseignements que chacun contient, par une personne autre que le destinataire prévu est interdite. Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez le détruire immédiatement et m’en informer.