Error thrown when trying to refresh patient data via the maternal summary module

Aloha,

I seem to have run into a problem using the sandbox. I’m trying to refresh the POC with data in the SHR using the button on the maternal summary module.

I’m testing this using a patient who already has an ECID on the CR.

When I click on the maternal summary tab, no data from the SHR gets pulled in.

Looking at the iol logs, I see,

1. Data truncation: Data too long for column ‘error_stacktrace’ at row 90 Query: UPDATE transaction_log SET status=‘3’, error_description=?, error_stacktrace=?, responded_timestamp=now() WHERE uuid=?; Parameters: [Invalid Client: ECID for id type: NID with ID: 1234567890123464 could not be found in Client Registry (org.jembi.rhea.transformers.exceptions.InvalidClientIdException), org.mule.api.transformer.TransformerMessagingException: Invalid Client: ECID for id type: NID with ID: 1234567890123464 could not be found in Client Registry (org.jembi.rhea.transformers.exceptions.InvalidClientIdException). Message payload is of type: RestfulHttpRequest (org.mule.api.transformer.TransformerMessagingException). Message payload is of type: RestfulHttpRequest

And so it seems that the CR cant find the matching ECID for this patient (even though one exists).

Looking at the OpenEMPI logs, I really can’t find anything wrong, the logs are very clean.

Any idea as to why this is happening, or what we can do to solve it ? This patient already has an ECID and NID on the CR, so it shouldn’t be a problem…

···

Best Regards,

Suranga

Does the CR work at this time, registering a new patient? I wonder if the API key has possibly reset.

···

Jeremy Keiper
OpenMRS Core Developer
AMPATH / IU-Kenya Support

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Suranga Kasthurirathne surangakas@gmail.com wrote:

Aloha,

I seem to have run into a problem using the sandbox. I’m trying to refresh the POC with data in the SHR using the button on the maternal summary module.

1. Data truncation: Data too long for column ‘error_stacktrace’ at row 90 Query: UPDATE transaction_log SET status=‘3’, error_description=?, error_stacktrace=?, responded_timestamp=now() WHERE uuid=?; Parameters: [Invalid Client: ECID for id type: NID with ID: 1234567890123464 could not be found in Client Registry (org.jembi.rhea.transformers.exceptions.InvalidClientIdException), org.mule.api.transformer.TransformerMessagingException: Invalid Client: ECID for id type: NID with ID: 1234567890123464 could not be found in Client Registry (org.jembi.rhea.transformers.exceptions.InvalidClientIdException). Message payload is of type: RestfulHttpRequest (org.mule.api.transformer.TransformerMessagingException). Message payload is of type: RestfulHttpRequest

And so it seems that the CR cant find the matching ECID for this patient (even though one exists).

Looking at the OpenEMPI logs, I really can’t find anything wrong, the logs are very clean.

Any idea as to why this is happening, or what we can do to solve it ? This patient already has an ECID and NID on the CR, so it shouldn’t be a problem…

Suranga

Best Regards,

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE RHEA Sandbox” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-sandbox+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

I don’t think it’s the API key from looking at the error, but I’m sure it would be good just to confirm.
Another possibility could be that the identifier domains aren’t setup correctly.

Maybe check in Admin > Manage Identifier Domains and see if the domains are setup correctly for the NID and ECID?

The best is just to make each column (name, namespace identifier, universal identifier and universal identifier type) all NID (/ECID).

Cheers

Hannes

···

On 4 November 2013 23:32, Jeremy Keiper jeremy@openmrs.org wrote:

Does the CR work at this time, registering a new patient? I wonder if the API key has possibly reset.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE RHEA Sandbox” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-sandbox+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Hannes Venter
Software Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA
Mobile: +27 73 276 2848 | Office: +27 21 701 0939 | Skype: venter.johannes
E-mail: hannes@jembi.org

Jeremy Keiper
OpenMRS Core Developer

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Suranga Kasthurirathne surangakas@gmail.com wrote:

Aloha,

Suranga

Best Regards,

NID is set up as “NID” for domain, type, etc. in CR. ECID is similarly set up, and we have it configured to generate ECID when a new patient is created. Odysseas thinks the issue is on the OpenHIM side, running validation rules against the message and failing before it gets to the CR. Suranga, perhaps we can look deeper into the flows to understand exactly what’s happening tomorrow sometime … unless you would like to do that yourself today!

···

Jeremy Keiper
OpenMRS Core Developer

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 2:29 AM, Hannes Venter hannes@jembi.org wrote:

I don’t think it’s the API key from looking at the error, but I’m sure it would be good just to confirm.
Another possibility could be that the identifier domains aren’t setup correctly.

Maybe check in Admin > Manage Identifier Domains and see if the domains are setup correctly for the NID and ECID?

The best is just to make each column (name, namespace identifier, universal identifier and universal identifier type) all NID (/ECID).

Cheers

Hannes

Hannes Venter

Jeremy Keiper
OpenMRS Core Developer

Aloha,

Suranga

Best Regards,

Hi Guys,

So it seems you are seeing 2 errors here. Firstly the OpenHIM is complaining that it can’t save the stacktrace to its transaction_log database table. This is because the stacktrace is too long for the error_stacktrace column. There are some update_scripts in the HIM repository that change this to mediumtext (src/main/resources/update_database*.sql) that may not have been run.

Secondly, there is the reason that the actual stacktrace is being generated. You could dig further into the log and try find the root cause of this exception. You should be able to find more details about why it is failing then. Are you 100% sure that a patient exists with NID = 1234567890123464 in the CR? You could post some more detailed logs and we could help debug this if you like.

Cheers,

Ryan

···

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Jeremy Keiper jeremy@openmrs.org wrote:

NID is set up as “NID” for domain, type, etc. in CR. ECID is similarly set up, and we have it configured to generate ECID when a new patient is created. Odysseas thinks the issue is on the OpenHIM side, running validation rules against the message and failing before it gets to the CR. Suranga, perhaps we can look deeper into the flows to understand exactly what’s happening tomorrow sometime … unless you would like to do that yourself today!

Ryan Crichton

Mobile: +27845829934 | Skype: ryan.graham.crichton
E-mail: ryan@jembi.org

Jeremy Keiper
OpenMRS Core Developer

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 2:29 AM, Hannes Venter hannes@jembi.org wrote:

Cheers

Hannes

Hannes Venter

Jeremy Keiper
OpenMRS Core Developer

Aloha,

Suranga

Best Regards,