Digest for facility-registry@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Thanks Carl.

I agree to not to really go for GS1 codes at this point in time. Since private networked hospitals of insurance companies are using GS1 there is push for us also to use it to avoid multiple identifiers.

There is no decision still in this regard and I hope MoHFW would be able to resolve this very soon.

Thanks for you help Scott.

Best Regards,

Amit

···

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 4:00 AM, facility-registry@googlegroups.com wrote:

[
          facility-registry@googlegroups.com](https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/facility-registry/topics)

Google Groups

Topic digest

[View all topics](https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/facility-registry/topics)
  •   Digest for facility-registry@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics -

1 Update

Digest for facility-registry@ googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics

Scott Teesdale <steesdale@instedd.org        >: Mar 08 06:06PM +0630

Hi Carl, Thanks for the clarification on the country level fee’s - that is super helpful.

Amit, sounds like there isn’t a strong reason for you to use the GS1 at this point - would you agree? Seems as though the Luhn / check-digit approach to identifying facilities makes the most sense. We would be curious which direction you ultimately decide to go.

Best,

Scott

Scott Teesdale

Project Manager - InSTEDD

Email: steesdale@instedd.org

Social: Twitter / LinkedIn

You received this digest because you’re subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to facility-registry+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Dr. Amit Mishra

Project Lead
Centre for Health Informatics
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare

NIHFW Campus, Baba Ganganath Marg l Munirka, New Delhi-110067

Mobile: +91 9910011595 I E-mail: dr.amitmishra@gmail.com