Demo Data from Registries

Hi,
On the Community Leads call earlier this week, I believe it was mentioned that there was need for demo data for the registry systems. Please let me know how I can help.
Can you say a bit more about what you are looking for? I am assuming that the bulk (if not all) of the demo data you will be running through the architecture is going to be as HL7 messages.

If this assumption is correct, it would seem that from the Provider Registry side of things, you will want to have a sizable set of providers loaded in the Provider Registry. We can certainly help generate the needed PR set. How many providers would you like to have setup? I believe the current dummy data set has around 1000 providers.

As we move to a CSD compliant PR over the next months, we can also provide demo CSD based PR data.

Cheers,
-carl

I’ll let Larry comment with his opinion, but I think 1,000 is great for what we need.

Jeremy Keiper
OpenMRS core developer
Ampath / IU-Kenya support

···

On Dec 18, 2013 7:35 AM, “Carl Leitner” litlfred@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,
On the Community Leads call earlier this week, I believe it was mentioned that there was need for demo data for the registry systems. Please let me know how I can help.
Can you say a bit more about what you are looking for? I am assuming that the bulk (if not all) of the demo data you will be running through the architecture is going to be as HL7 messages.

If this assumption is correct, it would seem that from the Provider Registry side of things, you will want to have a sizable set of providers loaded in the Provider Registry. We can certainly help generate the needed PR set. How many providers would you like to have setup? I believe the current dummy data set has around 1000 providers.

As we move to a CSD compliant PR over the next months, we can also provide demo CSD based PR data.

Cheers,
-carl

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE RHEA Sandbox” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-sandbox+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Hey Carl, can you please share with me (us) the provider “object model” and what attributes currently define a provider?

How will CSD extend that base object model?

-Paul

···

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Jeremy Keiper jeremy@openmrs.org wrote:

I’ll let Larry comment with his opinion, but I think 1,000 is great for what we need.

Jeremy Keiper
OpenMRS core developer

Hi,

Cheers,
-carl

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE RHEA Sandbox” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-sandbox+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Hi Paul,
The data map for Rwanda is documented as part of the Moodle course here:

http://rhea-pr.ihris.org/moodle/mod/resource/view.php?id=15

I have also added it as an attachment.

The CSD data model is a bit more extensive. You can see a schema diagram below which is pulled from Appendix Y/page 83 of:

ftp://ftp.ihe.net/DocumentPublication/CurrentPublished/ITInfrastructure/IHE_ITI_Suppl_CSD.pdf

The specific attributes and elements are described in quite a fair amount of detail there.

We will be mapping the existing RHEA PR data fields onto the CSD schema and use CSD as a basis for defining any further refinements. Most of this mapping will be trivial to do, with the potential exception of the provider’s posting as not all the needed
data elements are in CSD (start/end date, post category and post type.). These attributes are not currently used in RHEA-PR context (they were initially captured for potential use). If it is decided that these data field should be retained, then there is
a built in extension point for CSD to capture the missing fields.

Hope that answers your question.

Cheers,

-carl

rhea_pr_forms.gif

PastedGraphic-1.tiff (67.4 KB)

···

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Jeremy Keiper
jeremy@openmrs.org wrote:

Jeremy Keiper
OpenMRS core developer

Hi,

If this assumption is correct, it would seem that from the Provider Registry side of things, you will want to have a sizable set of providers loaded in the Provider Registry. We can certainly help generate the needed PR set. How many providers would you
like to have setup? I believe the current dummy data set has around 1000 providers.

Cheers,

-carl

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
ohie-sandbox+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

For more options, visit

1000 providers are more than enough. Even 500 providers would be enough. One important item we will be doing is to assign these providers to specific health
care systems from the Facility Registry. I assume the provider “object model” allows for a provider to be assigned to one or more facilities from the Facility Registry. This assignment would be to a health care system, and not necessarily to a specific
Point-Of-Care facility.

Thanks,

Larry Lemmon

On Behalf Of Biondich, Paul G

···

Hey Carl, can you please share with me (us) the provider “object model” and what attributes currently define a provider?

-Paul

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Jeremy Keiper jeremy@openmrs.org wrote:

Jeremy Keiper
OpenMRS core developer

Hi,

If this assumption is correct, it would seem that from the Provider Registry side of things, you will want to have a sizable set of providers loaded in the Provider Registry. We can certainly help generate the needed PR set. How many providers would you
like to have setup? I believe the current dummy data set has around 1000 providers.

Cheers,
-carl

For more options, visit

For more options, visit

Dear Larry,
Yes in both the existing RHEA data model and the new CSD schema, multiple facilities are supported.

To your second point, CSD supports association of providers to facilities and organizations (as well as services offered).

Cheers,
-carl

···

On Dec 18, 2013, at 1:46 PM, Lemmon, Larry <llemmon@regenstrief.org<mailto:llemmon@regenstrief.org>> wrote:

1000 providers are more than enough. Even 500 providers would be enough. One important item we will be doing is to assign these providers to specific health care systems from the Facility Registry. I assume the provider “object model” allows for a provider to be assigned to one or more facilities from the Facility Registry. This assignment would be to a health care system, and not necessarily to a specific Point-Of-Care facility.

Thanks,
Larry Lemmon

From: ohie-sandbox@googlegroups.com<mailto:ohie-sandbox@googlegroups.com> [mailto:ohie-sandbox@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Biondich, Paul G
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 12:06 PM
To: ohie-sandbox@googlegroups.com<mailto:ohie-sandbox@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Demo Data from Registries

Hey Carl, can you please share with me (us) the provider "object model" and what attributes currently define a provider?

-Paul

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Jeremy Keiper <jeremy@openmrs.org<mailto:jeremy@openmrs.org>> wrote:

I'll let Larry comment with his opinion, but I think 1,000 is great for what we need.

Jeremy Keiper
OpenMRS core developer

On Dec 18, 2013 7:35 AM, "Carl Leitner" <litlfred@gmail.com<mailto:litlfred@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi,

Cheers,
-carl
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenHIE RHEA Sandbox" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-sandbox+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<mailto:ohie-sandbox%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com>.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenHIE RHEA Sandbox" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-sandbox+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<mailto:ohie-sandbox%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com>.

--
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-sandbox+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<mailto:ohie-sandbox+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>.

--
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-sandbox+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<mailto:ohie-sandbox+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>.