Architecture Diagram

Hello all,
Attached is the update to the Architecture Diagram based upon feedback from the last architecture meeting.

In addition we agreed, that we needed to define the different layers in the diagram. Below are the draft definitions for the layers:

• (Component Layer) - Authoritative sources for essential health
    care information and metadata .

• (Services) - I suggest naming this the “Interoperability Services Layer”. Services that
    support external Health Information Exchange processes and protocols and coordinate internal
    workflows and routing.

We look forward to your feedback.

Thank you.

Jennifer

201602_DRAFT_Architecture_Diagram_lock.psd (1.43 MB)

ATT00001.htm (2.32 KB)

F447BFA7-64CF-416E-9382-5383D9F359EA[15].png

ATT00002.htm (5.47 KB)

Hi Jennifer,

Sorry for the late reply, I was just looking at this again and I like it so far. However, perhaps we should change out “Service” under the cog to “Mediators” otherwise it just represents a grouping which the “Services Layer” already does.

Cheers,

Ryan

···

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 4:09 PM Shivers, Jennifer Ellen jeshiver@regenstrief.org wrote:

Hello all,
Attached is the update to the Architecture Diagram based upon feedback from the last architecture meeting.

In addition we agreed, that we needed to define the different layers in the diagram. Below are the draft definitions for the layers:

• (Component Layer) - Authoritative sources for essential health
    care information and metadata .

• (Services) - I suggest naming this the “Interoperability Services Layer”. Services that
    support external Health Information Exchange processes and protocols and coordinate internal
    workflows and routing.

We look forward to your feedback.

Thank you.

Jennifer

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenHIE Architecture” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ohie-architecture+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Ryan Crichton

Lead Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA

Mobile: +27845829934 | Skype: ryan.graham.crichton
E-mail: ryan@jembi.org